Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Elliptical

I have an all-day training this morning, so decided to go to the gym first thing to do the elliptical. This was my first time on the elliptical, so I was nervous (I even had a dream about it last night). I got to the gym at 7:00 and asked if someone could help me. My trainer, Becky, was there so she helped me. I got to a heartrate of 150 within a minute or so and it stayed up the entire time. I lasted...drumroll please...SEVEN minutes. Not long, but hopefully next time will be a bit better. I e-mailed Becky to let her know and this is what she said...

"No problem…..it is great to see you working so hardJ You are going to do amazing in this program!!!! Seven minutes is actually a long time on an elliptical for your first time….you will feel it tomorrow :) It is a great workout for buns and thighs!!! See you tomorrow. "

She always knows what to say to make me feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment