Yesterday I had my fitness assessment at the gym. I met with my trainer, Becky, and she did a health history, took several measurements, calculated my BMI & body fat %, and I took a "treadmill test". I go back for another round after 6 weeks to check on my progress.
So, here are my measurements:
Vitals:
Blood Pressure: 134/81
Resting Heart Rate: 80
Girth Measurements:
Chest: 40.5
Waist: 37
Abdomen: 40.5
Hips: 43
Thigh: 25
Other Body Measurements:
Weight (with shoes on): 173
Height: 5'2
% Body Fat: 38.2
BMI: 31.4
Cardio-Respiratory Endurance:
Ti Life Fitness Treadmill 2.5: 30.6
So, there it is. Yikes. It's scary typing those numbers! But, as my WW Leader said: "It's the last time you'll have to see them".
This morning, I went for my workout and Becky gave me my "Fitness Plan". Here is what it looks like, and I am starting today!
Mondays: Pilates or Yoga
Tuesdays: Walking/Workout Group
Doomba (a new-Zumba inspired aerobic/dance class invites brave souls of all ages, sex, size, and levels to get down, let loose, and get the groove on with this total body workout. This 45 minute class with latin music, middle eastern core moves and good ole' simple aerobics will whittle your way to a sleek and sexy torso)
Wednesdays: Elliptical for 30 minutes
Thursdays: Walking/Workout Group
Doomba
Fridays: Treadmill-Intervals for 30 minutes (warm up 2 minutes at 2.0 then go to 2.5 for 2 minutes then raise to 3.0 for 30 seconds then go back down to 2.5 for 2 minutes. Repeat for 30 minutes.
Saturdays: 30 Minutes Activity of your choice
Sundays: 30 Minutes Activity of your choice
There it is!
I've been doing good on the food front-making healthy choices and staying within my points guidelines. Tonight is Weight Watchers weigh-in so we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment