I went to WW last night-I lost 1.6 lbs bringing my total loss so far to 10.6 lbs! I am wearing my 10 lb reward(new shoes & bag) this morning!
I was so excited! I really had it in my head that I had gained this week. I'm not really sure why other than I had been disappointed in last week's .2 loss. I have certainly been exercising and eating right!
Yesterday, the gym had an open house. They hold one every year-it's a lot of fun! They have healthy food, educational tables, door prizes (I got socks!), and demonstrations of different classes they offer. I participated in the Doomba demo! They took pictures so I'm anxious to see how those came out! 6 weeks ago if anyone asked me to participate in a demo, there would have been no way I would have done that in front of people! I was quite proud :)
This morning I did the elliptical for 20 minutes! Last week's time was 15, so I increased by 5 minutes!
Here's to another week!
This is Becky's reply:
"You are kicking butt!!! I noticed yesterday when you were doing Doomba how great you look!!!! 20 minutes on the elliptical is incredible!!! Congrats :) "
She knows how to make me feel good!
No comments:
Post a Comment