Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Weight Watchers Day!

Here it is, WW weigh-in day again. I get sooo nervous on Tuesdays. Even though I know that I have done well with healthy eating and exercised consistently (in fact, more in the past week), I get so nervous. Plus, it's that time of the month, so I'm worried about water retention. UGH.

I went to the gym this morning and got in a great workout. I love how Becky always mixes things up so I don't get bored. She said that she wants us to try the kickboxing class in a couple of weeks! I have watched that class every Tues/Thurs morning and it is one tough workout! We'll see how it goes!

I loved yoga yesterday! It was great-very relaxing and the stretching felt so good!

I'll be back with results tomorrow (wish me luck!).

No comments:

Post a Comment