Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

THE SAME...

I went to WW Tuesday night-no loss but no gain! Since I had just had my 6 week assessment and have lost inches I wasn't too upset. This morning Becky told me not to worry about it because she can see the difference in my muscles :) Our Tuesday/Thursday morning class is being changed to Monday/Friday, so I'm going to add in a few more classes. On Mon/Fri, I will add in "Body Shop" and Tues/Thurs I am going to start doing Cardio Kickboxing in the mornings. I feel like it's time to "kick it up a notch"-especially with the holiday season approaching!

This morning, I jogged 4 laps in the gym and then we did strengthening. I used 6 lb weights today. I had been using 3 lb weights, and on Tuesday I upped it to 5. Today I decided to up it again. I'm glad I did-I definitely felt it and the last couple of moves were hard (which is what I wanted). We also increased our plank time.

Yesterday I cleaned out my closet! I packed away all the size 14s!! I tried on a bunch of 12s in pants and they fit! In fact, some of them are already loose. LOVE that! I told Anand that I would be needing a new wardrobe soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment