Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Aaron-You Were RIGHT!

This morning when I went to the gym for my workout with Aaron, he said "you look like you've lost weight". I was pretty happy to hear those 6 little words, but was still a little nervous about stepping on the scale. Well, imagine my excitement to discover I had lost TWO pounds! YAY! Total loss so far is 22.4 pounds!

On another note, I have another little "recipe". When I got home from WW, I put 2 egg whites into a microwaveable bowl (sprayed with Pam) and microwaved for a minute and a half. I put it on a toasted whole wheat sandwich thin with some baby spinach, a little lowfat shredded cheddar, and a tsp or so of Annie's organic dressing. YUM! So good and filling! Sorry no picture-I was starving and devoured it!


No comments:

Post a Comment