Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

SINGLE DIGITS BABY!

Last night, I went to Old Navy to try on some khakis that were on sale for $17! I tried on a size 10 which fit great-a bit loose. They didn't have petite because apparently they don't keep petite in store (except for jeans). I also tried on a size EIGHT-yes, I said EIGHT as in single digit size! They fit! They were a bit snug, although I could easily button them. I don't like tight pants though! So, I bought the size 10s in the regular length figuring I could wear them with heels. I am wearing them today and they look great (if I do say so myself!) with the heels.
Here they are:

The color is earl gray. I am wearing them with gray heels, a purple top and a 3/4 length jacket with gray & purple. Maybe I'll get a picture to post later.
So, today I was looking online and decided to order some petite length so I can wear them with shorter heels. I also decided to go with the size 8 since they will definitely be comfortable within the next few weeks (delivery is like 9 business days anyway so hopefully by then!). Plus, a coworker told me the ones I have on now are too big! I also had a coupon that was e-mailed to me for an additional 15% off so I got 3 pairs of pants for $52.00 (including shipping)! Great deal! Here are the colors I got:
Khaki:


New Black:
And Coffee Grounds:

YAY! I'm officially (well, sorta!) in the single digits! I can't even believe that just 4 months ago I was wearing a size 16! GO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment