Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Questions

While reading Jacki's Blog, I saw her "Monday Questions" post and thought it would be fun to play along!

1. Iced coffee or hot coffee? Depends. I like both! I have hot coffee in the morning, but occasionally spring for a Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee with splenda & skim. I especially like the Dunkin Dark Roast Iced! 
2. What is your favorite thing about the internet? My favorite thing is definitely reading blogs. I love to read what people are doing, what styles they like, about their homes, etc. I guess I'm nosy :) Big surprise there (not)! 
3. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? First thing-hire a financial advisor? Followed by lots of traveling & shopping (another surprise, right?!).
4. If you could live in any time period, including now, what time period would you choose? Hmmm...no idea. I really like my life now, so I guess I would stick with now. 
5. What celebrity's style would you most like to steal? Jennifer Lopez! Kate Hudson! Reese Witherspoon!
6. Why did you start blogging? I wanted to be able to document my journey to a healthy lifestyle. I also wanted a place to document my family's life so we can look back-a diary of sorts. 
7. Where would you go if you were offered an all-expenses-paid vacation? Tahiti-just my husband & I. A week or two to soak up the sun on the beach & drink fruity drinks? Yes, please!
8. If you could do anything for a living, what would it be? A Princess? LOL! I always thought it would be fun to be a party planner. 
9. Toilet paper under or over? THIS IS IMPORTANT GUYS. OVER!
10. What's your favorite type of cuisine? Mexican, followed closely by Indian. And Italian. Oh, I just love it all! 
11. Do you like Mondays? Definitely not my favorite day of the week. I like the idea of starting a week fresh with unlimited possibilities, but I really enjoy weekends. I guess, without Mondays, weekends would not feel as good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment