Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Assessment and Update

Progress! I went for my 2 week assessment this morning. I've lost 2 pounds and .3% body fat in 2 weeks. YES! I feel really good and my clothes are fitting better. We didn't do measurements, but will at the next one. We talked about some changes I have made-eliminated my evening snack since it was total mindless eating out of boredom, cut Splenda and switched to Stevia, cut down on Diet Coke (I was drinking one every day at work and I'm down to less than one per week now), adding in more veggies and snacking on berries every day. I'm still going to the gym for 30 minutes every weekday morning and tracking my food. It's working and I'm feeling good.

In other news, I have an update on the abnormal mammogram. I am scheduled for a stereotactic biopsy on next Thursday-June 14-at 8:00. They described the procedure and said I will have the results 2-3 days after the biopsy. I'm hoping for the best and working on the things that are in my control. :)

3 comments: