Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Birchbox & Ipsy-April 2013

Both BIRCHBOX & IPSY were AMAZING this month!

When I heard that Birchbox was partnering with Women's Health, I knew it would be a good one and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I had planned on cancelling after this month's box, but this one was so good I may just hang on for another month. The theme was "tiny tweaks, BIG RESULTS".


Here is what I got:

(MALIN + GOETZ) Bergamot Body Wash: A natural antiseptic, the bergamot in this glycerin-packed cleanser keeps limbs soft and soothed.
This smells heavenly. I love anything bergamot, so this is right up my alley.

Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate: With a hefty 10.5 percent pure vitamin C, this targeted antiaging serum brightens skin, protects against free radical damage, and softens wrinkles.
I am all about anything skincare related. I am obsessed with skincare and have loved all the Kiehl's products I've tried so I look forward to using this. 

Nexxus Youth Renewal Rejuvenating Elixir: It's not just your skin that needs anti-aging help. This new shine-boosting serum cures dry strands and reduces the odds of age-related breakage.
I haven't tried any "anti-aging" hair products, but why not?

Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream: This next-generation CC cream provides corrective coverage and triple protects against UVA, UVB, and infrared -A rays.
I have been on the lookout for a good SPF for my face. I have to be really careful due to the medication I'm on, so I'm looking forward to trying this. 

There was also a bonus one year subscription to Women's Health Magazine! I used to get this magazine, but I think my subscription expired. Yay!
All in all, this was a GREAT box. GO BIRCHBOX!

Now onto Ipsy!

The Ipsy theme this month was "Pretty in Pink". Well, I love pretty and I love pink, so they hit the nail on the head for me! :)



(pic from IPSY)

The bag was adorable! There was a full size "Be a Bombshell" blush, a full-size Duo eyeshadow from TWO Cosmetics, a pretty peach Sation Nail Lacquer from Miss Professional Nail, , and Sexy Hair volumizing Powder from Big Sexy hair.

I really love Ipsy because they knock it out of the park with the cute little bags that you can reuse and full sized products! I'll definitely be keeping Ipsy around for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment