Search This Blog

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Our Weekend in a Collage!





We had a great weekend! On Friday, my husband became a Naturalized U.S. Citizen! He has been in the US for fifteen years, so it has been a long time coming. I'm so proud of him!

We celebrated with lunch at Five Guys-pretty American, right?!

We went to our local music storeroom sign Maya up for guitar lessons. She looks like a pro already!

On Friday night, we went to our local high school football game. They won! Go Ramblers!

On Saturday, the girls & I were running some errands and had an impromptu horse wagon ride-fun!

Today, we pulled out the Guitar Hero & SingStar for some fun! Then, played a game of Sorry! (I won!)

It's nice & chilly outside-perfect Fall weather! I love it!









-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment