Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July!





Nice to see you again!

We've had lots of summer fun so far and we still have two months left!

We've been to the lake, the ocean, the library, and Rhode Island so far.

We've had lots of fun crafting and reading. We've watched the original Jurassic Park movie (epic fail-the girls were pretty much terrified of the raptors!).

I ordered the Erin Condren Rose Gold Life Planner on launch day. I had an EC planner a couple of years ago and loved it. I've tried several other planners, but none come close to the EC one. It's truly a work of art. If you like organizing and making lists, you will love it! I got the July 2015-December 2016 version, so I was able to start using it today! I also fell into the rabbit hole of Pinterest & YouTube videos for decorating your planner, so the girls & I have been having "planner decorating parties" which have been super fun! I got them each a student planner from Amazon, and we've been collecting stickers & washi tapes-so much fun!



























Lake fun:

















Ocean fun:

















Hotel Fun:


















Looking forward to lots more SUMMER FUN!


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment