
There are 3 levels that are 20 minutes each. I started level 1 and got through a little over 5 minutes. I thought I was going to die! Next time, I will get a little further (hopefully)! That Jillian is quite the taskmaster.
I made a warm butternut squash & chickpea salad that I found here...
http://dinneranddessert.wordpress.com/2009/09/13/warm-butternut-squash-and-chickpea-salad/
It was AMAZING! I will definitely make it again.
I still had 5 points left and I just wasn't hungry. I do know, however, that WW frowns on not using all of your points so I made a slice of high fiber toast with 1 T almond butter, so I used all but 2 of my points. I definitely find that eating a lot of fruits/veggies really fill me up and I'm satisfied all day.
Today's plan is:
yogurt/blueberries/kashi go lean crunch/all bran/flaxseed for breakfast
apple/banana/grapes for snacks
leftover warm squash & chickpea salad for lunch (approx. 1 cup)
Not sure yet for dinner...possibly salmon with asparagus
I feel great still! I hope this feeling continues!
No comments:
Post a Comment