Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weigh-In Day!

I went to Weight Watchers last night for weigh-in and a meeting. I lost 2.8 pounds!! I was so nervous prior to going. I was really scared that if I didn't have a loss I would go back to my old ways. So when I discovered I had lost 2.8 pounds I was very happy! It looks like my efforts are paying off. I also followed through on my commitment to go to the gym at least twice last week. I made 3 recipes from the WW Complete cookbook over the weekend: mini crab cakes, chicken potstickers, and chicken escarole saute-they were all delicious and I stuck to the appropriate portion size.

On to Week 2!

Update: I sent my wellness coach and fitness coach an update on my loss. This is the response I got from my fitness coach:

"YEAAAH ….that is awesome. That is the ideal amount of loss you want to see each week. 2-3 pounds is perfect because you know you aren’t losing muscle as well as fat…..just pure fat loss. Specially since you have been adding working out to thatJ I am so excited to work with you. You are going to be my ray of inspiration to others…I can just tell already :) "

That totally made my day! Just had to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment