Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

Bosses Day!

So, unbenownst to me today is Bosses Day! My staff really pulled it off this year! Yesterday, they treated me to lunch. Then, they gave me an Avon gift card. Story behind the card: I have been looking for my "10 pound reward" and I found these in an Avon catalog recently:




My staff actually picked them out for me saying that they looked like something I would like. They were so right! I love them both and have been wanting a purple bag. So, I decided they would be my 10 pound reward. Well, now I can find another 10 pound reward to buy because they got me an Avon giftcard! Then, to top it off, I got a call from the front lobby saying I had something there. I went out to find these...

Purple Mums! They are beautiful! What a wonderful team I have! I told them all to watch out because I could get used to this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment