
She said they give her a TON of energy. So, I decided to check them out and order some. I also ordered these for Anand...

Then, I was asking Becky a ton of questions and she said she makes protein shakes in the morning with 100% whey protein, almond breeze milk, banana & peanut butter. That sounds yummy! I asked her if I should wait until I have lost more weight, but this was her response:
"You should definitely try it. I will make one for breakfast (using a blender)and put it in a drinkable container (I actually have a couple of the GNC ones and they are super) then I drink it on my way to work. It is great for before or after your workout. It stays by you for a long time as well. Just use it like a meal because it does have almost 400 calories BUT all perfect calories with major protein to help you develop muscle…which burns your fat!!! Try it…..you’ll love it."
So, I decided to give it a try. Hey-anything that will help me burn a little fat!

I also got a couple of these...

Now I can't wait to receive all of my goodies and get more energized!
No comments:
Post a Comment