Tomorrow is a shutdown day and Monday is a holiday, so today is my Friday and I have a 4 day weekend!
Yesterday I had my first ME First Facilitation meeting. It went very well. We did some group "bonding", getting to know each other, and learning about what our facilitation meetings will do for us. We also passed in our WW & fitness logs, so next month I will be $45 richer :)
This morning I went to the walking/strengthening group. YOWZA. She really worked us today! I met a goal...there is a lady who is tall and walks very fast. During the first couple of weeks, she was ahead of me by about 2 laps or so. Then, the gap started getting smaller and by Tuesday she was about 1/2 lap ahead of me. This morning, when I got down to the last lap I made the decision to catch up to her and finish with her. I did it! I was so proud! Then, we did some strengthening work on our quads...I seriously thought I would fall over! Tonight is Doomba. Let's hope I survive!
No comments:
Post a Comment