(drumroll please)...
I lost 2.8 lbs bringing my total so far to 8.8 lbs! I am below the 170's!!! This also means I have lost over 5% of my weight!
I went to Doomba last night before WW and had a great time as usual. Today is "elliptical day". The last time I did the elliptical (2 weeks ago today), I was able to do 7 minutes. Today I did 13 minutes! I am amazed at how fast I have been able to up my time. My heartrate was in the 170's most of the time.
In "health-related" news, I decided to call for a second opinion about my tongue lesion yesterday. I called an oral surgeon and they were able to get me in tomorrow, so I'll see what he thinks. I was a bit uncomfortable going to someone who I've never met (and who has never met me) and having them chop off part of my tongue.
No comments:
Post a Comment