Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Weigh-In!

I went to WW last night for weigh-in. I only lost .2 lbs. Yes-I lost...definitely better than gaining. But, I'll admit I'm a bit discouraged! I really, really, really wanted to hit my 10 lb mark last night. Maybe next week! The good news is that I'm definitely losing inches. Yesterday, the pants I had on were so big I could pull them down without unbuttoning them. So, that felt good! And I've had a couple of people tell me they could tell I've lost weight. That's always nice to hear :)

This morning I (reluctantly!) went to the gym and got on the elliptical. I did 15 minutes which was an improvement of 2 minutes from last week! Go Me!

Update: I just got the following email from Becky...

"You are doing soooo good! Don’t forget that you are lifting weights so you are gaining muscle which changes your shape for the better but may make the scale not drop as fast…which is what you want. I will be excited to do your measurements. That is where you are going to see major differences!!!!!"

She always makes me feel better!

Speaking of making me feel better, check out what my wonderful hubby had to say...

"You had the right attitude when you enrolled and have shown continued dedication. As you continue this journey the success has nowhere to go but to roll in ecstasy at your feet. I am very proud of you!"

How I love that man!

No comments:

Post a Comment