
I have been faithfully applying at night before bed. It is so soft and moisturizing-I love it! I plan on purchasing some after my sample is gone. Anything to prevent wrinkles!

I have been wanting to try the Loreal EverPure shampoo & conditioner. They don't contain any sulfates, so are better for color-treated hair. I found two coupons for $2.00 off these products and they were on sale at Rite-Aid this week for $5.99, so for $3.99 each I decided to go for it! I'll keep you posted on how I like them.
Update: I LOVE the shampoo & conditioner! I used it this morning. The scent is very energizing! I even seem to have more volume in my hair today!
In my multitudes of magazines I read, I have found several positive reviews for Loreal True Match make-up products. My skin is very fair, so I have a hard time finding a nice matching make-up. Imagine my excitement when I found Rite-Aid was having a "buy 1 get 1 free" sale on all Loreal True Match make-up! I also had two $2.00 off coupons so this was a total steal! I got the following in "cool level 1"...




I'll definitely give a review once I try them! I'm a beauty products Junkie!
Update: I tried the "true match" products this morning. LOVE them. The makeup is definitely a true match for my skin tone! The blush is really nice as well...it gave my cheeks a nice touch of color.
No comments:
Post a Comment