Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2009

6 Week Fitness Assessment!

I'm having a hard time with the layout on this one! I have an excel spreadsheet but I can't import it. I'll see if I can make this readable..

Measurement Type Baseline 6 Week Loss
BP Systolic-baseline was 134. 6 week is 113!

BP Diastolic-baseline was 81. 6 week is 75!

Resting Heart Rate-baseline was 80. 6 week is 79!

Chest-baseline was 40.5. 6 week is 40 for a loss of .5!

Waist-baseline was 37. 6 week is 35 for a loss of 2!

Abdomen-baseline was 40.5. 6 week is 37 for a loss of 3.5!

Hips-baseline was 43. 6 week is 41.5 for a loss of 1.5!

Thigh-baseline was 25. 6 week is 23.5 for a loss of 1.5!

Upper Arm 12.5 (we did not do that measurement originally)

Weight (with shoes on)-baseline was 173. 6 week was 165.6 for a loss of 7.4 lbs.(I have lost 12.6 since starting Weight Watchers)

Height 5'2 (unfortunately I have not gained any inches in height...hee hee)

% Body Fat-baseline was 38.2. 6 week is 37.9 for a loss of 0.3!

BMI-baseline was 31.4. 6 week is 30.2 for a loss of 1.2!

I LOST NINE INCHES!! I knew I had lost inches, but 9?! WOW! I am amazed! My b/p has gone down, ALL of my measurements have gone down, my BMI has gone down, my body fat % has gone down! This is unbelievable! My hard work is paying off! Becky said that it is very rare to see BMI & body fat % go down this fast! She said I am definitely doing it the right way-working out & eating right-and it shows! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment