Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Update!

Good morning & Happy Monday! The family is well (knock on wood-let's hope it stays that way!) and I am back at work. I have my 6 week fitness assessment this morning at 10:15 and I can't wait! I'll post the results later today.

On Saturday morning, I decided to do level 1 of the 30 Day Shred. I was able to do the whole 20 minutes-may not seem like much, but Jillian kicks butt and the last time I tried I could only do a maximum of 5 minutes! Definitely an improvement! I am feeling it for sure!

We got our GNC order on Friday! I had a protein shake on Saturday morning after my workout-yum! Becky gave me the recipe: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, almond breeze milk, a banana, and a spoonful of peanut butter ( I used freshly ground almond butter). It was really good! I plan on having them on my "big" gym days-Tues/Thurs. I also started my vitamins on Saturday.

We went to Whole Foods yesterday. I LOVE that place! We walked around deciding on what to have for lunch. We ended up with sushi-my favorite thing in the whole world! I also had a seaweed salad-that was AWESOME! For dinner, Anand requested calamari fra diavolo so we made that. It was great! I had a big herb salad with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment