Measurement Type Baseline 6 Week Loss BP Systolic-baseline was 134. 6 week is 113! Week 12 is 120
BP Diastolic-baseline was 81. 6 week is 75! Week 12 is 76
Resting Heart Rate-baseline was 80. 6 week is 79! Week 12 is 89
Chest-baseline was 40.5. 6 week is 40 for a loss of .5! Week 12 is 37 for a loss of 3!
Waist-baseline was 37. 6 week is 35 for a loss of 2! Week 12 is 34 for a loss of 1!
Abdomen-baseline was 40.5. 6 week is 37 for a loss of 3.5! Aaron does not do the abdomen measurement. I'm not sure why-Hey Aaron let me know! UPDATE: Aaron measured my abdomen this morning (he said that he doesn't measure because they are not tracking it now but since I have been he would if I wanted). Week 12 is 34.5 for a loss of 2.5!
Hips-baseline was 43. 6 week is 41.5 for a loss of 1.5! Week 12 is 39 for a loss of 2.5!
Thigh-baseline was 25. 6 week is 23.5 for a loss of 1.5! Week 12 is 22 for a loss of 1.5!
Upper Arm 12.5 (we did not do that measurement originally). Week 12 is 11.5 for a loss of 1!
Weight (with shoes on)-baseline was 173. 6 week was 165.6 for a loss of 7.4 lbs.(I have lost 12.6 since starting Weight Watchers). Week 12 is 158 for a loss of 6.4 (I have now lost 18.8 in WW-over 10%!)
Height 5'2 (unfortunately I have not gained any inches in height...hee hee)
% Body Fat-baseline was 38.2. 6 week is 37.9 for a loss of 0.3! Week 12 is 35.1 for a loss of 2.7%!
BMI-baseline was 31.4. 6 week is 30.2 for a loss of 1.2! Week 12 is 28.9 for a loss of 1.3! (I'm so psyched to be under 30!
6 week comments: I LOST NINE INCHES!! I knew I had lost inches, but 9?! WOW! I am amazed! My b/p has gone down, ALL of my measurements have gone down, my BMI has gone down, my body fat % has gone down! This is unbelievable! My hard work is paying off! Becky said that it is very rare to see BMI & body fat % go down this fast! She said I am definitely doing it the right way-working out & eating right-and it shows! I am so excited!
12 week comments: Like I said above, I can't believe I lost
Due to my recent stress fracture, I met with Aaron to put me on a structured regimen that does not include high impact (until it heals). Becky mentioned to me that she thought I should start doing some more heavy lifting, so that is what I plan to do. This is my new schedule for now:
Monday & Friday: Morning Express & add an optional 30 minute stationary bike (hill profile on level 8)
Tuesday & Thursday: Stationary Bike for 45 minutes (hill profile-level 8)
Wednesday: Strength Training & optional 30 minutes on stationary bike
That should get things moving along! Aaron said I will burn some serious calories and rev up my metabolism! Becky is starting a 5k training in February so I hope to do that as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment