I went to the doctor yesterday for a follow-up on my left fibula stress fracture. He said I'm doing great and I can now progress to a higher activity level! I am starting Doomba tonight, but can only do 15 minutes twice a week for the next 2 weeks. If no pain, I can increase to 30 minutes twice a week, then if no pain I can increase to 45 minutes twice a week. He also wants me to start adding in the elliptical for 5 minutes on the days I do the stationary bike. I did that this morning before strength training and so far no pain! I go back in 5 weeks unless I have any pain-then I have to go back immediately. If all is well, I can start training for a 5K next month! I am taking calcium now, which he had suggested, as well.
Tonight is WW...yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment