So, the night started out quietly. Sitting at our table, ordering pitchers of margaritas...YUM! Here we are, the first ones to arrive (with Anand taking the picture): Me, Freda, and Judy. Rock on Girls!
Here is Anand trying the margaritas:
Bottoms up, Freda!
Cheers, Judy!
Then, just as we were getting started, Monika & Joe showed up!
Awww...aren't they adorable?!
LET THE GAMES BEGIN! So, we were told that they were going to start games. Since we were the first group to arrive (Party Animals!), they said we got to go first. We had to divide into groups of 2 and someone from each group would get a prize. So, Anand & I went first. Who do you think won?!
If you guessed me-you're RIGHT! YEAH, BABY!
Next up was Freda & Judy. FREDA...you ROCK!
Last but certainly not least: Monika & Joe. GO MONIKA!
GIRLS RULE! Here are the winners with our cool new Jose Cuervo hats!
Yes, my eyes are closed-no I'm not drunk. What can I say? I take an awesome picture. NOT!
Here are the LOSERS! And the winners again just because!
We ordered dinner (after too many margaritas for me!). I had the black bean enchiladas with pineapple salsa:
Anand had the extreme quesadillas (or something like that):
We had a great time! We arrived at 4:00 when they opened, and were home by 8:30. I drank too much so have been downing water like a mad man all day to flush out my system. I have my 18 week fitness assessment tomorrow-great time to go out and drink too much, Nicole!
This is pretty much the outfit I wore out:
Boots similar to these:
Gray v-neck tee:
A gray shrug like this:
Accessories: A necklace kind of similar to this one:
Earrings like these:
Bracelets stacked together that matched, and a statement ring kinda like this one:







No comments:
Post a Comment