Search This Blog
Friday, January 29, 2010
Remember When I Said I Worked Out With The Governor?!
and didn't have the nerve to ask for a picture? Well, Aaron had told me I really should ask him. He thought he would like it. Anand said "your fans will like it" ha ha! So, this morning on my way into the gym, I grabbed my camera just in case he was there (and I could work up enough nerve to ask!). I walked in and saw him in the cardio room. I was still too chicken to ask. Then, I asked Lois, a lady who is also in the ME First program and is always there for our Monday/Friday class, what she thought. She said I definitely should do it. So, I told her to come with me before I thought about it too much and chickened out. I mean, I know he is just a man and all-but he is the GOVERNOR! I've never met the Governor before! So, we walk into the cardio room and he is stretching. I walk over, look at him (I'm seriously shaking at this point!) and say "excuse me...could I ask you a question?". He looks at me (probably thinking oh no-what does she want?!) and nods his head. I told him that I was in the ME First program and I have a blog and was wondering if I could have a picture taken with him to put on my blog. He said "Sure!". He asked where I worked, how long I've been there, and said what a great job we are doing there. I told him how great the ME First program is and that I have gone from a size 16 to a size 8 (WOW!) in just 4 months. Then he said "wow-I'm going to be seeing you in those commercials on tv soon!". I laughed, we posed, and Lois took the picture of us. I thanked him and was on my way. So, here is the picture of me & the Governor (can you tell how nervous I am?!). I'm thinking we'll be great buds now and will work out together all the time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome picture Nicole - You go girl! But my goal is to go over - My goal is to work out with the President - any President - ha ha! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete