I had my 18 week fitness assessment this morning and I think I've found a better (easier to read!) way to track it here. Here are the results:
Blood Pressure:
Baseline: 134/81
6 wks: 113/75
12 wks: 120/89
18 wks: 107/78
Resting Heart Rate:
Baseline: 80
6 wks: 79
12 wks: 89
18 wks: 82
Chest:
Baseline: 40.5
6 wks: 40
12 wks: 37
18 wks: 38 (I actually gained an inch in my chest! You won't hear me complaining! Aaron said it's most likely due to strength training)
Abdomen:
Baseline: 40.5
6 wks:37
12 wks: 34.5
18 wks: 34.5 (BUMMER!)
Hips:
Baseline: 43
6 wks: 41.5
12 wks: 39
18 wks: 38 (awesome news here! Aaron said I have perfect proportions-chest & hips are the same! WOO HOO! Now if my waist shrinks down I'll be happy!)
Thigh:
Baseline:25
6 wks: 23.5
12 wks: 22
18 wks: 22
Upper Arm:
Baseline:
6 wks: 12.5
12 wks: 11.5
18 wks: 11.5
Weight:
Baseline: 173
6 wks: 165
12 wks: 158
18 wks: 155
GOAL: ? 125 (this may change)
Height: 5'2
Body Fat Percentage:
Baseline: 38.2
6 wks: 37.9
12 wks: 35.1
18 wks: 35.5 (this was extremely frustrating to me since I have been working out much harder in the past month. Aaron says it is due to my ...um...fluid intake on Saturday night! I can blame it on the margaritas! Apparently, dehydration will skew the numbers. So, we're going to check it again in a few days. (And I can guarantee you I will not be consuming alcohol at least one week prior to my next assessment!)
Next GOAL: 33 %
Body Mass Index:
Baseline: 31.4
6 wks: 30.2
12 wks: 28.9
18 wks: 28.4 (YAY! Even though BMI is not the best indicator, it will be a great day when I fall into the healthy range!)
Next GOAL: 25
Fit Test (Treadmill):
Baseline:
6 wks: n/a
12 wks: n/a due to stress fracture
18 wks: 30
"Good" is 38-45
"Above Average" is 34-37
"Excellent" is 45 & above
I fall "below average" ...bummer. But, Aaron thinks that is due to the decrease in cardio from my stress fracture. We're going to "pump up the cardio" to help this area.
PLAN:
Incorporate some circuit training during the Tues/Thurs trainings.
No comments:
Post a Comment