Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

FRIDAY!

Happy, Happy Friday! I made it to the gym 4 mornings this week...GO ME! Another victory? Yesterday a coworker asked if I wanted to order lunch out today. I declined. Instead, I offered to make both of us salads for lunch. I have a big spread of romaine, cukes, grilled corn, grilled chicken breast, black beans, lowfat mexican cheese, avocado, and two types of dressing. Yum! Tastier (and much healthier!) than take-out.

This is what I'm looking forward to this weekend:

Tomorrow is Daddy's day with the girls while Mommy gets pampered :) I'm having my hair done in the morning and getting a pedicure later on in the day. I'll spend the time in between going to see this:



I'm SO looking forward to the weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I love those small moments of victory! I've had a few myself this week, and they're so encouraging. Small steps can lead to big changes. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allison! Congratulations on your victories as well :)

    ReplyDelete