Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up!

It was a whirlwind, but great, weekend! Friday night, the girls & I went grocery shopping and stocked up on tons of fresh veggies & fruits.

Saturday morning, we got up and got ready for the dance recital! It was a fantastic recital-so much fun! After the recital, we went back home for a BBQ in honor of Mother's Day. Mom & Dad, my Aunt, and Stacy came over. It was nice to spend some time with them :) After everyone left, I crashed.

I woke up yesterday morning to breakfast in bed and cards/gifts from my daughters and husband. What a great way to wake up! I will be spending this upcoming Saturday having my hair done, getting a massage, a pedicure, and maybe doing a little shopping. A day of relaxation-perfect! Sage came over in the evening with a beautiful card & flowers. Perfect ending to a great day!

I did not take any pictures-shame on me! I certainly did enjoy the weekend though.

This morning I was back at the gym. I packed my breakfast, lunch, and snacks for the day. It's going to be a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment