Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

May Birchbox

This month's birchbox was "Gossip Girl" inspired. I was really looking forward to it! As predicted, I was not disappointed. :)







Descriptions from enclosed card:
Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream: Looking your age is so overrated. This sophisticated moisturizer uses an exclusive microalgae compound to boost skin's elasticity.
I love trying new skin products and definitely don't want to look my age, so I'm very excited about this one. 
Dior Diorshow Extase: This glam mascara adds tons of volume and length. Plus, it's unique ceramide complex helps fortify your lashes.
I've been wanting to try a Diorshow mascara and now I can! I have a feeling I will love this one. After my eye surgery, that is. :(
Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum: Chic and feminine, this longtime favorite is a gorgeous bouquet of floral notes deepened by a touch of patchouli.
Nope-not for me. I don't typically like floral scents. 
Kerastase Age Premium Bain Substantif: Made with UV filters and hyaluranic acid, this action-packed shampoo fortifies hair against damage.
Cannot wait to try this! I've heard great things about Kerastase products. My husband actually uses a hair product that was in his Birchbox Man gift I gave him and loves it! 
EXTRAS:
Kerastase Age Premium Masque Substantif: This deep conditioning treatment uses hyaluronic acid to add suppleness and shine to your strands.
Another Kerastase product? Yes please! 
Notecards: Text messages are no match for handwritten notes on fun, modern stationary.
These are really cute! The one I got has "XOXO" on the front (Gossip Girl!). I'll probably use it to write a little note to my husband. 


I was very happy with this month's Birchbox. I did expect there would be some sort of nail polish, but since I've recently purchase so many new ones I think I'll survive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment