Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Marvelous in My Monday!



This is week # 3 of Katie's Marvelous in My Monday and it is a GOOD one. Remember last week's biopsy? Well, I got a call that it is...

BENIGN!


Now that is what I call a Marvelous Monday! Definitely a nice way to start the week.

I had a great weekend. We had a BBQ to celebrate my father's birthday and Father's Day on Saturday, so I got to spend time with my family.

Saturday evening, I saw a fantastic movie:


I LOVED LOVED LOVED Rock of Ages. 80's hairbands are my music and I had already listened to the soundtrack at least a hundred times, so I had no doubt that I would love the movie. I want to go see it again.

Sunday morning, the girls and I got up early to make breakfast in bed for Anand for Father's Day. We went out to lunch and spent the rest of the day relaxing. It was a great day.

Have a great week!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, THANK GOODNESS!!

    I was so worried about you.
    That fricking primary care doctor of yours--I hate her.

    I wish you'd switch to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monika! Actually, this had absolutely nothing to do with my primary. I had my annual gyn visit and went for my very first mammo. They had true cause for concern with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome that your biopsy was benign!

    Just found your blog and I love it! Definitely can't wait to follow you and your success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!yes, it was definitely awesome! Thank you...

    ReplyDelete