Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Peanut Butter Energy Bites

After seeing this on one of my favorite BLOGS, and considering it was National Peanut Butter Cookie Day,  I decided to give them a try with a couple of twists. The ORIGINAL RECIPE called for sugar and wheat germ. I decided to try making them with stevia and almond meal. They came out really good! I'll definitely make them again.

Peanut Butter Energy Bites (adapted from PB FINGERS)


Ingredients:
1 C Peanut Butter (I used my favorite-Trader Joe's natural with sea salt)
6 tsp. Stevia
1 Egg
1/2 C Almond Meal

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray or line with parchment. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir together until everything is fully mixed (I used my KitchenAid mixer). Dough will be very thick. Scoop dough by the tablespoon onto the cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the sides of the bites begin to brown. Cool and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment