Search This Blog

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Nothin' But a Good Time!

Last week, my friend Kelly & I went to the Def Leppard/Poison/Lita Ford concert.



I am a total 80's hair band girl. "Hair bands" are my favorite music of all time...love them. Def Leppard and Poison are my #1 favorites, so I absolutely had to go to this concert. Kelly & I had a great time!

Before I picked Kelly up to head to the concert, I made a playlist for the ride:


I also "decorated" my car with a few of our "friends" and asked Kelly if she minded if they tagged along :) (see behind me):



We arrived at the waterfront for the concert and were schoolgirl giddy with excitement:


I texted my husband and a coworker saying that we got backstage passes LOL (and they actually believed me!):


Before we knew it, Lita Ford took the stage and got the party started..."Kiss me once...":
Then, Poison took the stage and put on an amazing show:
Bret (yes, we're on a first name basis haha) told everyone that Maine Rocks:
Tell us something we don't know, Bret!

And then, the show of the night came on. Def Leppard ROCKED the house (I mean the waterfront!):
So MUCH FUN!
I got to bed around 1:00 am and got up to work the next morning. Let's just say my voice was pretty much gone from all the screaming I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment