Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Doing his Civic Duty, Volunteering, Dinner, and Outfit!

Since Anand became a citizen in Friday, he is able to vote now!
Yesterday, he registered to vote and completed his absentee ballot (he will be out of state for work on Election Day). Civic duty completed!








I volunteered in Suri's class in the afternoon. I absolutely LOVE being around all those kids-they have such awesome energy and are so much fun to be around! They created insects out of lots of recyclable items-I manned the glue gun. They were all so creative!

For dinner, I threw together a homemade chicken fried rice-it was a hit (no leftovers!):






Oh, the pillow & throw came in today, so I was able to finish up the playroom/guest bed:




I LOVE the purple!

Today is a dreary, rainy day. Errands include: picking up bagels & deli meat at the local bagel shop and going to the Social Security office to change Anand's status to "citizen" (something I would have had no idea he had to do). I also have laundry on the agenda today. Fun all around 😜.

Here is today's comfy errand running outfit:




Leggings-Gap
Long tank with Overlay-Sam's Club
Boots-Target (years ago)
Purple Scarf (no idea)

Have a great day!



-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment