Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2014

OOTD, Volunteering, Food, and Diwali!




Another rainy day out there...

This morning, I volunteered in Maya's class. I did speed tests with the kids and had a great time!

After volunteering, I had to do a return at Home Depot and pick up some Halloween make-up for the girls' show this weekend.

The rest of the day includes: pick up the girls after school and take them to dance.

Outfit details:

Brown Boots-ShoeDazzle
Skinny Jeans-Target
Royal tank & Top-Target
Blue snakeskin Scarf-Amazon
Vest-gift from Mom
Watch-gift from husband on vacation in India
Cuff-BaubleBar

Last night, I made Potato Leek soup and homemade bread:





And we lit some candles for Diwali:










Two years ago, we were in Bangalore for Diwali. It was so much fun lighting crackers and feeling the excitement in the air! Wish we could have been there this year!

Have a great day!


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment