Search This Blog

Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday, Monday

Good morning and Happy Monday!

I am spending today prepping for the week ahead as my infusion is confirmed for tomorrow. I am sitting in Sam's Club parking lot right now waiting for them to open. I threw a load of laundry in before dropping the girls off at school, have made a bunch of phone calls, and now figured I'd blog while waiting! I feel accomplished already! I forgot to take a picture of my outfit, but will add it when I get home. It's a leopard kind of day.

Last night, we watched out our back windows as these three beauties grazed:




Then, one came closer so we could really see her-she looks pregnant! So pretty!






I polished my nails with Essie "For The Twill of It"- it's a pretty color for fall. Never mind my not so perfect polish job. :)





I weighed in this morning-my weight stayed the same. I'm happy with that since it was the week of my "monthly visitor" and I may have eaten some emotions: infusion-related anxiety. Ugh. Anyway, today is a new day!

Have a great one!



-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment