Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Whole30-Day 15

Yesterday was a nice day. Got up, got the girls on the bus for school, then started my day.

Fall was in the air, so I wore tall boots and one of my new tops. Love! So comfy!








I strolled around TJ Maxx-best place to wander! I found the most perfect pair of black leggings ever for just $6.99! Insane! They are the fleeced type with a high waist-love them! Then, I went home and did some odds & ends, then it was time to pick the girls up from school. Maya had a play date with a friend and Suri had her voice/piano lesson. Suri & I went home for a bit, then headed to pick up Maya. We came home, had dinner, picked up, and before we knew it, it was time for bedtime routine. The day went by really fast.

All in all, a good day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment