Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Whole30-Day 16

Happy Pinktober! I wore my favorite new leggings and a black top, along with my pink slouchy boots from ShoeDazzle! I also added my favorite pink/purple silk scarf from India. I really need to get a big mirror in a room with better lighting. The black mark is a laundry basket that I blacked out LOL.





I had a dr appointment in the morning, then spent the day at home.

Dinner was a salmon recipe I found on a great new blog I found! It was simply a drizzle of olive oil, salt & pepper, dill, lime slices, and capers. Yum!




I roasted some carrots & broccoli to go with the salmon:



The girls & I harvested a couple of things from the garden:




We still have a bunch of San Marzano tomatoes that need to ripen-hopefully they will ripen before frost gets them!

After dinner, I helped Maya with a school project (her first!). We googled how to draw a dolphin-not too shabby, and she wrote a bunch of facts about dolphins.





wanted to do one as well-she chose Zebras:






-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment