Search This Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Lately

It has been a crazy week and a half, but looks like we're on the upswing now! Maya tested positive for the flu, so the Pediatrician recommended Tamiflu. She bounced back quickly after that. Poor Suri was sick for 9 days..too late for Tamiflu, so ended up with a secondary infection. After we started her on a round of antibiotics she started feeling better.
My doctor started me on Tamiflu to prevent the flu since I'm immunocompromised.
Yesterday, both girls were back in school!

My savior:



I wrote about purchasing a couple of new workout outfits on a previous post, so thought I'd share those.

Also, I ordered a bunch of scarves on eBay. Cheap but cute!



The other day I saw that OPI has a line of nail polishes for Fifty Shades of Gray. Love the books, can't wait for the movie, love the colors-had to have them! I found a set of minis on eBay for $12.50, so promptly ordered them:








I've been taking daily walks to get some exercise (looks like I will finally be able to join my team at the Y for our group workouts next week!). Today, Anand & the girls joined in for a 40 minute walk. Now, it's snowing so we're all cozy & warm inside.

Have a great weekend!



-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment