

Yesterday was our 4th Wedding Anniversary...it's amazing how time flies! It honestly feels like we've been married for a lifetime (in a good way!) already. Here's to many, many more Honey! I love you...
So, a week ago Saturday (9/12) I was told that we had plans but they were a surprise. That morning, he told me to get my swimsuit and the girls' suits as well and to get ready to head out. The only thing I could think of is that he was taking us swimming at the Y. Now, don't get me wrong-it would have been a great idea, but I wasn't all that into it. So, we get into the car, head out and he gets on the interstate headed south. Well, I knew something was up because that certainly wasn't the way to get to the Y. We drove for a while and ended up in Scarborough at Milton's Sundance of Maine. I'm getting really excited at this point! We walk in and my FABULOUS husband takes me up back to this...

A brand new Sundance Maxxus 7 person spa! I was in shock to say the least. It is absolutely amazing. It has a gazillion jets, 2 waterfalls, a built-in stereo system (with a waterproof floating remote control) with a radio, CD player and iPod docking station, and an LED light display. Beyond my wildest dreams for sure! Anand had researched and sealed the deal on the day before without me having a clue!
We had a deck built this summer and had talked about possibly getting a hot tub at some point in the future, but I figured it would definitely be a few years from now considering we had just put in the deck along with french doors and big windows. Here is a picture of our home now (pre-spa)...

I had not bought a gift yet for Anand. So, that night I told him to pick out an iPod since he didn't have one and we could use it for the docking station in the spa! This is the one he got...
Yesterday I left work early to go pick up champagne & sushi for our anniversary dinner. I set the table up out on the deck with our wedding toast glasses & flowers. I also picked up some of this as another small gift for Anand...
THEN...to my surprise, Anand pulled out another gift for me! Is my husband the best or what?!

Last year for our anniversary, he got me an Akoya pearl necklace & earrings. This year I got the matching bracelet!
Then, we sat in the hot tub reminiscing about our wedding day. All in all, I would say this anniversary was great! I love you Honey!
p.s. I went to the gym this morning and beat my walking time by 2 minutes! I also did planks (can you say YOWZA?!) and some other toning exercises. I kept on track with food-ate sushi and had a small glass of champagne.
Happy Wedding Anniversary!!! and many many more to come.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your hottub! Can't wait to see it next time we visit you.