I hit up Old Navy after work to spend some birthday dough (love that!). I went looking for skinny jeans to go with my new boots (Target) ...
I found these jeans...
I'll be honest-it was a tie between the "Diva" style and the "Sweetheart" style. I chose Diva pretty much for the name alone :)
They were having a sale on long sleeve tops-originally $17.50 on sale for FIVE DOLLARS! So, I got 4!
This is the one I have on today (to go with my new earrings of course!)...
I also got these ones...

The tops are medium and are still kinda big-I think I could have done a small. I can't believe I can say that!! And now that I have my jeans on I'm thinking I should have gone a size smaller? I got a 12 petite but they are kinda loose...LOVE that!So, back to the Clarisonic! I opened my precious Clarisonic and honestly I didn't know what I have been missing! It's amazing. I swear I can feel & see a difference already! Hubby told me it's probably psychological but then he said "well, as long as you feel like it's working that is all that matters". True, very true!
Today I have a dentist appointment for scaling...yikes. I am in the early stage of gingivitis apparently (gross) so they have to dig down in the pockets. Sounds like a fun time, huh?!
Tomorrow is Maya & Suri's 3rd Birthday party, so tonight we will be making red velvet cupcakes (with pink & green sprinkles according to the girls!) and getting ready for family to come over and celebrate. I can't believe my babies are turning 3 on Sunday! Where does the time go?!
No comments:
Post a Comment