Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Well, hello there Kate Spade!

Kate Spade recently had an additional 20 % discount on all sale items. I browsed around and found the most adorable iPhone case. I had been looking for the perfect one since mine was looking pretty dingy. I wanted something bright and fun. This was definitely it! It makes me smile every time I look at it! It was also my first Kate Spade purchase-I just love all of the fun colors!


The bumper is bright yellow. Love it. It came with this adorable little post card:


I've also started pulling out some bright, happy spring colors! I've had enough of winter...I'm ready to put away the winter boots and pull out the cute shoes!




Target had a daily deal a while back on neon pumps. I got the blue, pink and yellow. Yesterday I wore the blue ones! 

Neon Blue Pumps: Target (here)
Rock & Republic Open Work Sweater: Kohls (here)
Black Tank: not sure?
Black Skinny Pants: Target
Blue Bubble Necklace: Kohls

C'mon Spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment