Search This Blog

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Cilantro-Lime Cauliflower "Rice"

I've seen the cauliflower rice posts, but hadn't tried them. After 16 days with no rice, I was ready to give it a shot! I'm glad I did because it's really good!




Cilantro-Lime Cauliflower "Rice"

Source: Paleo Newbie Blog

Ingredients:

1 head Cauliflower, rinsed & cored
1/4 Cup Chicken Broth (check ingredients to make sure it has no sugars or gluten-I used Trader Joe's organic)
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 Cup Cilantro, chopped
Zest & Juice of 1 Lime
Salt & Pepper, to taste

Directions:

In food processor, process cauliflower until "rice" consistency. In a pan over medium heat, add broth. Add cauliflower & garlic powder to pan. Stir occasionally while the cauliflower steams. Add salt & pepper to taste. When liquid is dissolved, add lime juice and cilantro and stir. Enjoy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment