Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday!

Yesterday afternoon, Maya & Suri had their 18 month check-ups with the Pediatrician. I gave them Tylenol before the appointment because I was positive they were getting immunizations. I was VERY happy when we got there and were told they did not need any immunizations-YAY! The Pediatrician gave raving reviews and we were on our way. Both girls are doing great!

Here is Maya:


She is 32 inches long and weighs 22.6 pounds! She is in the 50th percentile for height & head circumference and in the 25th for weight. My little lovebug! And to think, she weighed 7 lbs, 8 oz just 18 months ago!


Here is Suri:


Suri is 31.5 inches long and weighs 23.8 pounds! She is in the 50th percentile for height, weight, and head circumference. My little firecracker! And, it's really hard to believe that Suri was 6 lbs, 2 oz just 18 months ago!

Last night, we had a dal curry for dinner. I had actually made it Tuesday night for dinner, so we finished it off last night. I will post the picture & recipe soon.

I am going to put a meal plan together today using my Skinny Bitch cookbook. I'll post it once it's ready. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment