
So, we're off to Atlanta in 17 hours! Anand has a conference and I'm tagging along (it will be our first flight together!). Our friends, Rebecca & Jason, are also going. We're staying at the Westin Peachtree Plaza and have lots of fun activities planned. Tomorrow, we are scheduled to arrive in Atlanta at 11:44 am. Once we check into the hotel, we are meeting up with Rebecca & Jason and having a late lunch/early dinner at Maggiano's (http://www.maggianos.com/). Then, Anand & I will do something-not sure what yet-while they go to a Stone Temple Pilots concert. On Sunday, Rebecca & I are headed to the Mall of Georgia while Anand attends a seminar. I'm so excited to check out Forever 21 (www.forever21.com) as I've never been to one before! Then, Sunday evening we're going to dinner. Monday night, we have reservations at The Melting Pot (www.themeltingpot.com). I can't wait! Wednesday night we have tickets to a Braves game. At some point, we're going to the Aquarium & The World of Coke. I am mostly looking forward to just sleeping in, reading & coffee in the morning and drinks at night!
YAY for Vacations!
No comments:
Post a Comment