Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday!

Aaahhh...only one more work day until the weekend officially begins-I love holidays! The carpet guy is coming to measure today. We are also having them measure the living room, although we got an estimate based on our calculations to have hardwood placed. $4000-ugh, not for a while I guess! We have hardwood on the bottom level of our house except the living room, so thought it might be a good idea. I guess it can wait!



I picked up a throw and 2 pillows for the bench in our bedroom yesterday. Come to think of it, I don't think I posted pictures of our completed bedroom! Here it is...

Before:


After (it was dark when I took these)...






We are extremely happy with how it turned out!

On the eating front, still doing great! Yesterday I was craving chinese food (all the bad stuff) again. But, I worked through it and was fine. I feel great and can feel such a difference in my clothes. My pants are really loose. I'm looking forward to Monday for another weigh-in...kinda.

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment