Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2008

Well, it's Friday!

And that is about the only good thing about today! The carpet guy came and measured and unfortunately the carpet we picked would have to have a seam at the bottom of the stairs which Andy is not happy about, so we are waiting. I am soooo upset because we've been buying stuff to furnish the basement and now it's on hold. I give up. The furniture can rot in the boxes for all I care at this point.

Having a craptastic day at work also. Two of my employees who just started in their new positions at work TUESDAY-yes-3 days ago-have already put in a ton of requests for time off. And, as usual, thanks to the stupid union contract I have no say. I'm sick to death of this crap. Whatever-take every day off for all I care.

And this damn chinese food craving won't go away. Of course, due to today's lovely events it will probably kick into full force soon.

Ok, I am very happy that today is Friday though. Only 3 more hours in this place and I'm out for the weekend. Now that is something to be happy about...

Weekend plans: NONE! I am now on decorating "strike". Maybe I'll just lay around and play with the girls all weekend!

Oh yeah, BIG NEWS though...I have a pair of pants on today that I have not worn in 2 plus years! So, keep that stupid chinese food away. This feels WAY better than an eggroll tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment