Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday!

I couldn't remember what "day" it was, so figured I would just label it as it is: Tuesday! Yesterday was Memorial Day, so we had a nice, long weekend. We got SO much done-painted the basement, painted our bedroom, redecorated our bedroom. It looks so nice-we LOVE it! I took lots of pictures so hopefully will get a chance to load them tonight so I can post tomorrow.

So, yesterday was Monday which meant time to get on the scales. I lost 1.2 pounds. I'll admit I was a little (okay, a lot) disappointed since I have been so good and have not strayed an ounce from South Beach. I guess my body is settling in to this new diet. BUT, what I've been telling myself is that I still lost 1.2 lbs which gives me a total of 6.4 in two weeks! That is a great loss for two weeks and I certainly didn't put all this weight on in 2 weeks. It's going to take time. I am fine with that. I feel absolutely wonderful-I have tons of energy, I feel more focused, I feel I am able to enjoy myself and my family more and our time together. So, our plan is to stay on phase 1 for two more weeks and then start phase II.

My menu consists mostly of egg muffins for breakfast and salad with some sort of protein for lunch, so I won't bore you with the details anymore unless I come across something really great! One thing I have discovered is grilled broccoli-it is so good! Simply toss some fresh broccoli with olive oil, salt & pepper and grill until roasted. So yummy!

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment