So, technically we only have 2 days left of phase 1 but we're extending phase 1 another two weeks. Still feeling great! I had sooo much energy yesterday. I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks already. We picked out the bedroom paint (Valspar's Oak Moss) and bought a rod for the window treatment in the bedroom. Today I am going to look for scrapbook paper for the frames I bought yesterday as "artwork". I was going to put pictures, but decided to make art instead and put pictures in small frames on the nightstand and/or dresser. Oh yeah, we also put in a work order for Lowe's to come measure the basement for new carpet and we picked the carpet. It's Stainmaster Berber in "Granola"-Love it!

They are supposed to call us within 48 business hours to schedule a measuring appt. Once measured, we order the carpet and it will arrive within 2 weeks. Then, installation time!
So, back to the "diet"...today's Menu:
Breakfast:
1 Egg Muffin (need to make more)
Coffee sweetened with Splenda
Snack:
Celery with Laughing Cow Cheese wedge
Lunch:
Salad (romaine, cucumber, black beans, sliced turkey, shredded cheese)
2 T Ranch Dressing
Snack:
Sugar-free Pudding Cup
Dinner:
No idea yet! Most likely grilled chicken
No comments:
Post a Comment