Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday!

Tuesday! Only 4 more days until the weekend...nothing like wishing your life away, huh?! I'm so bored at work right now. I am sitting here thinking of everything I could get done if I was at home. Oh well, what can I do?! I need to run to Target at some point today to pick up a few things. I got a red throw rug for $1.98 that was supposed to go in the basement. Well, Maya decided to make it her personal "red carpet". She loves the thing. She sits on it, walks on it. It's too funny! I want to pick up a couple more to actually use for the basement. Plus, they have Swiffer dusters on sale for 2/$7, so I need those for the bedroom. We have dark bedroom furniture so it shows every little bit of dust! I also need nail polish remover-used it up last night.

Not a whole lot going on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment